SneeZ3N's Join Request

SneeZ3N

Introduction :

Hello, my name is Tuğrul Enes, I am 19 years old. I live in Istanbul / TURKEY.

MTA history :

I started playing MTA in 2010. First of all, I played as an actor in several Turkish servers. Then I worked for a Turkish server for 3 months as an "Edited Gaming" manager. Unfortunately, "Edited Game" had to be closed. While I was looking for another server, I came across FFS Gaming. I started playing by signing up for FFS Gaming in 2015. And I'm still playing for FFS Gaming.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans?

DP| Dark Passage - Leader - Left

vZ' Venerable Zone - Leader - Closed

Pr. Primitive Riders - Leader - Left

0C| Outto Control - Member - Kick

-ES- Elusive-Speed - Member - Left 

vA| Victorious Ace  - Member - Kick

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS Gaming

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I am a graphic design graduate and I am currently working as a graphic designer for a company. (I am not working now due to the corona virus). I love making MTA DM Maps. I know a little bit of coding, though not much.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

Ever since I started playing at FFS Gaming, I have been seeing a DoA player almost every day. I somehow developed sympathy for DoA. As a player, I want to improve myself and be friends with DoA players.

Discord ID 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙰#6755

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 5:51 PM, Raider said:

he doesn't make a map, he's stealing  😕

[OS] Anz* - Tropical Forest II

[OS]Anz* ft. ANTEPLE# - Night Walk

Do you want me to throw more?
I don't care about your fucking comments on events you don't know

I think I recommend you to read the topic. U said you had a problem there its not error, its ban. Ruso has already told everything You stole the maps of player. (Doggy / Kalkbrenner) And we can prove that channel is yours: Turkish music plays in the video , U started from second part because you couldn't make the first part of the map And I've heard from a few ppl that this channel is yours. Im telling you again, stop lying.

Edited by Mexico
On 11/4/2020 at 8:52 AM, SneeZ3N said:

😄 😄 😄 Can you prove that channel is my youtube channel?

You've done absolutely nothing to show us that it isn't your channel. It feels like you're not even trying too hard to defend yourself.

Do you just like to let people tarnish your name or what?

I had suggested to recruiters that we hold off on a decision for your application until the next stage of our process, but I've changed my mind.

I'm declining this join request. You're free to make another join request in 2 months.

However, I'd suggest trying to prove that you didn't actually do what everyone here is claiming. If you did do it, maybe man up and apologize. You're making things worse on yourself if you're lying about it.

• Like 5