NexT's Join Request

NexT^

Introduction

My name is Alp in-game known as NexT . I'm 18 years old and live  in Turkey/Sivas 

Your MTA history

Simply I started to play MTA in 2013, I was playing in a roleplay servers then I didn't play MTA  for a long time and by chance I found FFS gaming in 2015. At first I've played Hot Pursuit DM OS etc. I started playing shooter with my friends in 2017. I liked it and kept playing. I had to be inactive for 1 year because of some problems in my life. I had a long time to improve myself when I came back. As a result, I have been playing shooters regularly for 2 years

Official

Knights of Red Night

Unofficial

zNation! - Physion's-Rave-Cave - Chaos™  (Currently)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS GAMING

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

unfortunately I don't have unique skills so what can I say.. but I have experience in Clan Wars as I said, I was inactive and I didn't get a chance to play in tournaments.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

I actually thought about this a lot. I was looking clan that I could stay with for a long time and I decided that DOA   is the most suitable clan for me. I saw that there were loyal , quality players and cool atmosphere but I always say friendship is more important than game so the important thing is  making good friends and spend a good  time together. Same way helping  them in Clan Wars

Any additional information you want to add

I like social activities to give an example  spend time with my friends, playing video games and in my free times doing  box and archery

Discord ID 

NexTVl#0665

Best Regards, NexT

Edited by NexT^
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...