Darly's Join Request

RevyaM!

Topic Title: Darly's Join Request
Welcome To My Join Request!

Introduction
Hello I'am Aykut Kılıç I'am 16 Y.o I'am Currently live in Turkey,Bursa

Your MTA history

I started to play on samp servers at first I discovered mta while playing with dm servers in samp, then I opened an account by watching ffs videos and I developed myself and became a player by developing.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
Play İnfinita Pi~

Physions-Rave-Cave Cave.

Core i9^

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

I am most interested in dm for races but it is true that I am interested in dm matches, I hope I will soon become a better player and prove myself by taking a big step up the dm ladder I hope I can become a member here and hopefully if I am as good as I think it is donated to this clan and if I am authorized this clan I am thinking of supporting

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

Of course I'm a very old runner and I was looking after him then I passed DM matches and then I managed to be a good player in dm. And now I want to prove myself better and I applied to nature and now I am waiting for approval I had bad trouble running before I was excluded and I couldn't play my game I was getting rid of too much until that day everything went well and I saw that everyone started to get along well with me. Then when I told you what happened, you are not a new child anymore, he said welcome to run, he said, I have never forgotten that phrase, I can't forget 🙂

Any additional information you want to add

No There İs Nothing Else I want to Add

Discord ID 

Darly#6340

Edited by RevyaM!
  • Like 1

Hey again @RevyaM!,

After my request, Your join request is still not considerably good enough - a lot of illogical and poorly written information is still present.
The join request doesn't meet our basic requirements. Therefore, it is declined.

Feel free to make another request again in 2 months, if still interested.

• Like 1