H4TTY's Join Request

H4TTY

Introduction
My name is Abdelhafid, i'm 17 years old and i'm from ALGERIA

Your MTA history

I started playing MTA in 2012. at first, I used to play in normal arab servers , i decided looking for new gamemode servers until I found Twisted Gamers. and 3R I used to play Shooter there, nothing else but Shooter which improved my skills and I became better by every day. Then my friends told me to move to ffs as it was better.I started playing there on 2016, but i left the server for some reasons then i came back to ffs next year

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

3lite Racers | 3R | left
Code Sierra | cS | left
The Paradoix | pX | left
Zero Gravity | zG | Left
Unlimited players | uP | Closed
zNation | zN | kicked ( Clan was closed ) 
Xenocide | xen | Left

Zero Fear | ZF! | Currently 

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS GAMING

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I cannot say that I have a skill other than the other players. Maybe I have it because anyone in this world has something to distinguish them from others. Well I am a loyal person and a lovely friend. Also, I have a lot of experience in the field of shooter because I have been in many clans before and so I gained a lot of experience in this field, and by this I can provide assistance to the clan in the clan wars and help the clan grow to become better and better.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

Currently, I have been without a clan for a long time and recently I decided to join a clan. DoA found an old clan with polite and loyal members and as they are my friends also I want to join with them to make new friendships with the clan members that I do not know and spend quality time with us and also help them in the clan wars

Discord ID 

H4TTY#6699

Best regards,

H4TTY

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey, @H4TTY

Thanks for your interest in joining us. I got a question, though.
3R and pX are/were official clans from what I know, as they both organize official clanwars up to this day. You were part of 3R when our shooter squad participated in L7 Shooter and played vs 3R. Can you tell us your reasoning why you left these two clans?

Cheers

59 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Hey, @H4TTY

Thanks for your interest in joining us. I got a question, though.
3R and pX are/were official clans from what I know, as they both organize official clanwars up to this day. You were part of 3R when our shooter squad participated in L7 Shooter and played vs 3R. Can you tell us your reasoning why you left these two clans?

Cheers

yeah sure i can tell you why 

First i left 3R Because most of the members were inactive and the clan was about to die, so I decided to left and search for another clan

second i left pX Because they were about to close the clan, so we all went out together

Edited by H4TTY
  • Like 1