Emix's Join Request

Emix

Z497qsF.png

Introduction
My name is Māris, I'm 19 years old and currently living in Latvia, city called Rēzekne. Love playing soccer and sporting in general.

Your MTA history
Have started playing MTA in 2013. The first game-mode I have ever faced was Roleplay, where I have spent a lot of time. Shortly after friends of mine decided to make their Roleplay server with my brother in a leader role. I didn't enjoy playing there since they abused their rights and made whole gameplay unenjoyable. By the end of 2013, my cousin forced me to play DayZ which I enjoyed a lot. Since I'm in perfect relationships with my brother he helped me out in making server within their project. Sadly, my propensity was not enough to make playable game-mode so we bought an, at that moment, really cool scripts and launched a server. I understood that owning and playing a server are 2 different things and I didn't enjoy it at all so I was searching for something new and my cousin, once again, introduced me brand new thing called multi-gamemode. So in the middle of 2014, I closed my server, registered account in FFS and started playing Shooter and DM Alpha. Shortly after I moved to Oldschool which I enjoy playing by this day.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Official Unofficial
Fuck The System - Closed The Happening - Kicked
The Crew Gaming - Closed OS Squad Crazy Skillz - Closed
  All Stars - Closed
  Sirius Bauss - Left
  Physions-Rave-Cave - Closed 
  Fucking Xtreme - Left
  -NABTeam- - Left
  Chamber-of-Emptiness - Closed
  Code "Sierra" - Current

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?
FFS Gaming

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?
Mom says I'm very talanted in everything but whenever I ask her about being more specific she instantly changes the topic. Aigh, jokes aside! Can't really say I'm talanted in something but I have decent skills in DM mode (Oldschool and Classic). Sometimes, when I get tired of playing, I make maps. I love what im making so can call myself a talanted mapper. Somewhere at begining of 2014 when I tried making my own server I started learning coding and slowly improved my LUA and web designing skills.
In October of 2018 I got accepted as a Junior on FFS server. After almost 2 years I got kicked for being inactive.
I'm experienced into organising and refereeing events. Have refereed bunch of cw's back in a days and in the middle of 2019 made Oldschool WFF event with our Code "Sierra" lads. Worked as a server developer and referee.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?
I have few friends up there, I belive we can do big things together. DoA clan showed its stability and tendency being first for years.

3yDob9f.png
Lachuks(EmiX)#8727

Kind regards,
Emix

Edited by Emix
Added clan departure reasons, added 2 more "skills", edited some unsuccessful parts
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • POG 2