Rayo's Join Request

Introduction

Hello guys! this will be a litle introduccion about me, Rayo, so sit, take a soda and enjoy this moment. 
Well, my name Is Diego Bilbao, I'm from Chile and I have 23 years old, and about me... I'm currently studying Computer Engineering at the Austral University of Chile, in Valdivia City. Some things I love to doo, playing futbol(I'm Madrilista arround from 2003-2004), I like listen to music, on spanish or english, from reggaeton to Heavy metal(thats incluyed bachata), I play League of Legends(yes, I'm litle rat), and I think the best hobby that I had, is dancing, in a folclor group, this hobby around 10 years took me to know some Latin American countries like Argentina in 2 time, Bolivia, Peru, and finally but the most important, I have a girlfriend from 2012 and I'm complety in love.

Your MTA history

I started to play MTA at the end of 2011 on DDC´s server, I played on server called "DDC Red", this server contains short maps with only bmx and motorcycle, and I played around two years. Later, at the end of 2013 I move to server called "DDC Night", this server contains OS and DM maps, but this will be closed, so newly I move to other server, and I started to play on "DDC Lemon", server with OS maps only, and with this, I started to play on FFS server too, from 2014 to 2016. On 2017 I take a time with MTA, because I go to the university and I dedicated all my time to the study. At the end of 2019 I back to play MTA and I remain active until today. From 2014 I'm Old School player and I think I have a lot of skills, this led me to join FOTL and form part of the Old School team(I think my greatest achievement on MTA).

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

PR - Racers (little clan from DDC with only players from Red server) I joined on 2012 and I left on the same year because it will be closed? I can't remember.
LT - Latin Team (little clan from DDC with OS, Red and some DM players) I joined at the end of 2012 and I left on june of 2013, because some friends and members left too.
Xr - Extreme Racers (clan from DDC with DM, OS and Red players) I joined on july of 2013 and I left at the end of 2014 because I was invited to join FOTL.
FOTL - Firestarters Of The Land (one of the biggest clan of the MTA Community) I joined on january of 2015 and I left on 2016(can't remember when) but I left because it will be move to FFS server and everyone left.
TPI - The Panic Industry (one of the biggest and oldest clan from DDC with DM and Os players) I joined on february of 2016 and I left on july of this year it because the clan will be inactive.

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

I play on DDC server, but sometimes I go to FFS( I think 95% - 5%).

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I think the experience, I played some CW on the past, I participated on some OS event on DDC called "Lemon Daily"(sometimes I was on top-3) and I participated on the fist "Country cup" made on DDC, where each country formed a team with DM, OS and Red players and I formed part of OS team, we lost on the semifinal versus Turkey, they team have osom and stronge players. So for that, I think I have experience to help you on CW and I really want to join your team and help you.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

Because your team have a lot friendly and good players, I play with some DoA members on DDC and I'm very friendly and loyal guy, I can help you on OS CW because I think I'm too good for training and learns maps, I have experience on MTA and I want to be part of your clan.

Any additional information you want to add

hm, no. 

Edit: some fun text, Declined oAccepted xdxdxdxdxd

Discord ID

I'm already on your Discord channel

RayokkZ#1253

Edited by RayokkZ
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...