#RinO Join Request

rino

Introduction

My nickname ;#RinO , am 22 years old , living in Jordan in the capital "Amman" , also I am in the last yearof Pharmacy collage in Jordan university for science and technology , and in my free time playing MTA + watching football matches .

Your MTA history

I started my journey since (2010-2011) with playing and exploration servers , but the actual beginning in 2013 after meeting

one of my best friends in the game (OPCHE) in his tactic server (S3OD) i stay there for 3 years and become a server owner with him ; but unfortunately the server closed because most of players feel bored in this type of gamemode , in the end of 2015 i start playing in (TG) as shooter player and participated with man clan wars with my first clan (tR) , I meet a new friends and i have many happy moments in this server , but unfortunately again TG server closed and after that i moved to (FFS) and here where i became a OS player , also with some HDM skills .

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

My first clan : tR : Tyfus Racers (Left - Closed )

3R : 3lite Racers (Kicked - inactivity ; I was busy studying )

also i have been a member in some FFS clans :

xC: xtreme cuteen (current)

AOS : Asset of skills (left - inactive clan )

LO : Legend Online (left - inactive clan )

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

Only FFS

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I believe that's i have very good skills in OS mainly , maybe in last years i didn't approve that by playing tournaments because of my hard collage , but in future will start playing more in these competition's. 

Also ,in the last year i decide to start doing things to be more known and helping the community in ffs server ; not only join and play , so i learned how to be good mapper , and I am already uploaded 2 maps until this moment and i see people like them .

Furthermore , i guess that i know how to make good relations with others ; at least in the real life , so ,since i start playing in FFS i was very careful to be friendly with other players despite any argument that happened .

And i see that i became active player because am in the last year in university so i have many free times.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

In my personality I like the stability , and I am sure if I became a member of (DoA) i would stay many years with this clan because its has professional players , and strong relation between players this will insure that the clan will be never weaken or inactive and that's what I want.

Discord ID 

RinO#9241

Thanks for reading.

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Thanks for having interest in joining our clan. However, your voting poll did not turn out so well, again. Your voting poll mostly consisted of Neutral votes. Therefore, your join request is declined.

This was your second request. If you're still interested to join, you are free to apply again in 3 months. Work on your communication, though.