NeeGs's Join Request

neegs

NeeGs's Join Request

Introduction

My name is NeeGs, I’m 19 years old and i live in Peru,Lima.

Your MTA history

My MTA history begin in 2012, my first gamemode was freeroam, i visited many servers but the only one i remember is DKR-CLAN, in those times i had put shadow as nickname, later i had starded playing DD mode with Paul as nickname, and i had a clan of that gamemode but i can’t remenber his name. In 2013-2014 i started with the oldschool as those types of maps are now called, with a great server called XP(Xtreme-Players), in that server my love for DM began, i met many peaople there i mean a LOT of people there, however few of them play now, and i had the opportunity to be from that clan. Unfortunately, the clan went low and people didn’t play that much anymore (in that time, i already had neegs as nickname). Years later i met LxG (I made good Friends forever there)  and FFS , on FFS i started playing PTP(protec the president), then shooter.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

PGS// Pro Gamer Server (left)
[XP] Xtreme-Players (innactive)

LxG//Latins Xtreme Gamers (died)

Rs// Riders Of Skills (died)

TH// True Hunter (died)

St. Saints (left)

|-NxR-| National xtreme Racing (left)

sg/ Sillage Gaming (left)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

In the server that i play the most now is FFS and sometimes i2k, NxR and Talca Racing.

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

Now I am studying software engineer and possibly i can give help with it.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

From a friend in ffs, i only knew this clan from FFS server, i didn’t know this clan had a server in progres and that caught my attention, i think i can do well environment and give good image for this clan.

Discord : neegs#7767

Best regards

neegs.

Edited by neegs
  • Like 9

Hey. Thanks for taking the time to make a join request. However, I think there’s one part of your jr where I need a bit more info.

On 7/11/2020 at 3:04 PM, neegs said:

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

Now I am studying software engineer and possibly i can give help with it.

Could you go into a little more detail with this? What exactly would you be able to do? What have you learned so far?

4 hours ago, Wolfer said:

Hey. Thanks for taking the time to make a join request. However, I think there’s one part of your jr where I need a bit more info.

Could you go into a little more detail with this? What exactly would you be able to do? What have you learned so far?

Ah well, i just starting... in some weeks my first cycle will end, the other cycle i will see courses related to my career. i was previously studying industrial engineer, but i didn't like it, so i changed my career to software engineer, that's why i say later i could help 😄

Edited by neegs
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, 

Thank you for having interest in joining us. Communication is one of the aspects we value, yet only a few people people within the clan actually know you. Despite the more or less positive membership poll result, we've decided that you are not ready to join us, yet. Therefore, your Join Request is declined this time. 

If you're still interested to join, you're welcome to wait 1 month before applying again. Work on your communication, though.