Chikito's Join Request

Chikito

Introduction

My nickname is Chikito, I'm 20 years old and i live in Chile in the Bio-Bio Region.

Your MTA history

I started playing MTA in 2014 on a DM server called XrC the truth is not still active but the time I spent there was very short but I enjoy it quite a bit, after a while a friend informed me about a server called FFS which I called the intention and decided to try it, but not in the DM area but in the shooter type as it was a type of game that several liked this way I love too much is why I'm still here playing and enjoying every moment as well as meeting new friendships that no one would think certain is why I love being part of this server.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Shooter kings (Sk|) - Member - [Left, clan went inactive]

Quarantine regen (qR') - 

zNation! (zN|) - Member

Sundown Rising (SnR') - Cw manager - [left, we decided to separate]

Euphoria (/E) - Left

Zero-Fear (ZF') - Member - [Currently]

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS Gaming

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I'm studying graphic design thank God I've managed to drive super well there are moments of difficulty but nothing that is impossible I'm also in a relationship with a girl I really love. She also supports me in my decisions however I encounter a good shooting ability that could help the team in clan wars as well as official clan wars. They achieved a good relationship with my team and good group work.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

I honestly want to join this clan because I feel like it has excellent players and I would love to be a part of them. I also feel that they have a very pleasant atmosphere which interests me because I know many clans that do not respect each other and fail to contain their stresses in the mode of play. That's why joining this clan as it would help me much more in my shooter skills, I also like to receive criticism builds because we all know that's what makes us better at what we like and so I can prove what we're really capable of.

Discord ID

Chikito#3854

Thanks for you reading.