NoHear's join request

NoHear

Introduction

I'm David, with nickname fitting to my real-life disability of not being able to hear things, NoHear. I'm turning 24 years old this year, currently unemployed, previously worked as deliveryman for Slovenian post service. Looking forward to return there sometime soon.

Your MTA history

I date way back to 2009 when I first discovered DDC and been there like forever. In about fall 2010 I joined FOTL, been there till 2013 when I got inactive due to real-life stuff. In 2015 when DDC got re-opened by Stieg and KITT, I joined DDC clan, owned by 4:20 and no1se. Stayed there, I had good times and I did not leave on bad terms. I'm looking for new challenges.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

FOTL (Fuck Off Tails Lovers), helped with development of TPI (The Panic Industry) as owner of clan with Atmas while being in FOTL.

DDC (Drunk Drivers Club)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

DDC, FoXX

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

Beat Miha! and Robert_M in semifinals of Oldschool WFF event in DDC. Failed in finals due to unexpected stress. Guess I wasn't ready for final back then. I'm also modeller for infernus and other vehicles in MTA. I also do custom objects although more rarely.

Oh, I also specialize in Oldschool, Shooter and speed-only DM maps.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

I figured I'd try my chances here in DoA, since I know majority of the roster and I go along with most of them. I also respect the way clan words, in friendliness and respect towards others which is really fitting for my personality in MTA universe.

NoHear#7327

Your MTA history

I date way back to 2009 when I first discovered DDC and been there like forever. In about fall 2010 I joined FOTL, been there till 2013 when I got inactive due to real-life stuff. In 2015 when DDC got re-opened by Stieg and KITT, I joined DDC clan, owned by 4:20 and no1se. Stayed there, I had good times and I did not leave on bad terms. I'm looking for new challenges.

You did have good times that's undeniable, but you definitely did leave on bad terms. You ended up getting banned from DDC by Stieg (who was your clanmate) for a long time, after serious trash talking and hating on the community. After a while you got unbanned and tried to take over the server and community by suggesting us new scripters knowingly that we were struggling in every aspect, and you tried to take advantage of it. You joined DDC again without most of the clan being informed and you kept trying to take over and when it all didn't work out you disappeared again and started trash talking and hating on DDC again, eventually leaving the clan as well.

I won't go over your behavior and how you are as a clanmate, since my point is not to make you look bad, I just wanted to clarify what you say in the topic was not true, but if any of the DoA leaders want my more in-depth opinion on you feel free to PM me.

Good luck.

Your MTA history

You did have good times that's undeniable, but you definitely did leave on bad terms. You ended up getting banned from DDC by Stieg (who was your clanmate) for a long time, after serious trash talking and hating on the community. After a while you got unbanned and tried to take over the server and community by suggesting us new scripters knowingly that we were struggling in every aspect, and you tried to take advantage of it. You joined DDC again without most of the clan being informed and you kept trying to take over and when it all didn't work out you disappeared again and started trash talking and hating on DDC again, eventually leaving the clan as well.

I won't go over your behavior and how you are as a clanmate, since my point is not to make you look bad, I just wanted to clarify what you say in the topic was not true, but if any of the DoA leaders want my more in-depth opinion on you feel free to PM me.

Good luck.

Incorrect.

The fallout happened because I wanted to change things for the better of community however that time Stieg did not like the suggestions and banned me for that.

Suggesting scripters? Yes, because the scripter himself requested to suggest him to community which I did. I had nothing to do with it after that. I only linked the scripter with rest of development team of DDC. Had you (yes you, owner of community), gone against that I wouldn't be mad at all.

I joined DDC back simply because Philippe wasn't against it. After a while I realized it was in vain for last attempt of doing actually something productive for the community, I left.

In no ways I tried to get any advantages of community itself. It's part of my long history and I would never do any harm to it.

Even during off-time of DDC I was never trash talking about community and I helped anyone there when they needed it.

After all, my intentions for community was to improve it, not to make it even worse than what it was, unfortunately it has gone in that direction without my influence.

Incorrect.

The fallout happened because I wanted to change things for the better of community however that time Stieg did not like the suggestions and banned me for that.

Suggesting scripters? Yes, because the scripter himself requested to suggest him to community which I did. I had nothing to do with it after that. I only linked the scripter with rest of development team of DDC. Had you (yes you, owner of community), gone against that I wouldn't be mad at all.

I joined DDC back simply because Philippe wasn't against it. After a while I realized it was in vain for last attempt of doing actually something productive for the community, I left.

In no ways I tried to get any advantages of community itself. It's part of my long history and I would never do any harm to it.

Even during off-time of DDC I was never trash talking about community and I helped anyone there when they needed it.

After all, my intentions for community was to improve it, not to make it even worse than what it was, unfortunately it has gone in that direction without my influence.

Stieg did not ban you because he didn't like your suggestions, and that's a fact, I had a private conversation with him and was included in the decision of your ban and I know what I'm talking about. Stieg wouldn't ban a fellow clan mate because "he didn't like your suggestions to make DDC better".

Its really weird then how not one but two known scripters offered themselves to help DDC just at the time when you left Vultaic and came back to DDC, really weird.

You joining back in DDC is not Phil's soul decision, he had to contact us and and ask for our opinions, I know some members that weren't happy with you joining back. (but that's on Phil's part, not yours.)

No one said you tried to harm the community, you just tried to get control of it by having "power" since you were involved in a lot of things the scripters had in plan.

Your last point makes no sense so I will not bother to elaborate on it. Your opinion on the community being worse than it was is just your opinion, not everyone else's.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I noticed it just now - why didn't you mention you were a part of Vultaic before?

Oh right, I completely forgot about it. Man time sure goes fast by.

During vultaic times, I've only been modeller there and doing works whatever I could do with my modeling skills.