Ammar's Join Request

Ammar

Introduction

Hey everyone, Actually this is my second time to apply a join request. I believe in this family, i believe i should be a part of it...it's something i really want and wish for. Actually my previous JR got denied bec. of the poor quality and honestly i agree.

Therefor, I re-apply now hoping i can pass after i learned how to make a proper JR to be with my family.

I am Ammar, 15 years old...I am from Alexandria, Egypt. I have been playing in MTA since i was 8 years old...

My MTA History

It all started back in 2013, i started playing in DDC when it was just Cross DD server and Blue DM server...i have had passion for this game for a long time, gained alot of friends and lost alot who left the game, but now i find myself gaining new friends again and i really want to develop it to being a fam.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

To be honest, i never been in a clan before...neither officially or unofficially...hoping DoA be my first tho.

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

I play in Night / Lemon Servers.

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants? (Achievements, Scripting, Designing etc.).

Can't say i have unique skills but i can say i have a very good knowledge of all maps and their SCs .. i always be in Top time list.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

I have a lot of friends in DoA...They all feel like family to me..i really want to be a part of this family.

Discord ID

AmmarAliNew#5535

Any additional information you want to add

Nope, but am ready for any inquiries that may be requested.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for showing your interest in attempting to join us. However, the voting poll has not turned out well for you. Your application is denied.

PS: Your effort put in making a join request is still very low.

You can try again whenever applications for OS are open again.