LUCID's join request

LUCID

Introduction

Hello, my name is Ridwaan, better known as LUCID in-game. I'm turning 17 soon and I live in a small country called Mauritius.

Your MTA history

Started MTA around 2013/2014 in a freeroam server, I was admin there and later decided to retire when I found out about FFS. I join FFS in 2014 with several account, I didn't care at that time to have a proper account. Took a break in 2016/2017 then recently came back. This, as you can see is my new and permanent account.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Xtreme Cuteen January - March (Left)

Physion's Rave Cave 2020 - Now

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS Gaming

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I am a DM OS mapper, I know quite all things related to mapping and some scripting. I am a DM OS player, and I consider myself a good DM player, I can help the clan in the future concerning Deathmatch OS.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

I always wanted to be part of DoA, this clan is not like the others. It's skilled and respectful and that's what I like the most about it, I have some friends who is in DoA and the clan quite outstand itself towards other normal clan.

Discord ID

LUCID#7848

Any additional information you want to add

I'm super friendly, well mannered and I like making new friends and discover new things that will help me in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining our clan. However, the voting poll has not turned out too well for you. In fact, majority of our members don't know you quite well, therefore, your application is denied.

You can try again whenever applications for OS are open again.