Boudi's Join Request

Dayum

Introduction:

My name is Boudi, I'm 17 years old; I live in Alexandria, which is one of the contemporary cities of Egypt. I live with my parents. My main goal is to get into a high standard college where I will push myself to achieve a high degree, My finals next year will decide which college I get into thus I will be studying significantly more next year; currently, I have a lot of free time with nothing much to do. I enjoy going to the gym sometimes with friends as it is my much-loved past time hobby, I've been working out for a year although I have recently quit in order to prepare for my  future studies, hence the significant amount of free time currently on my hands - That's all I can say about myself I suppose; I hope this short snippet into my life will help you get to know me better. Thanks for taking the time to listen to me.

Your MTA history:

I started playing MTA 9 years ago at 2011. I have spent most of my time in Shooter gamemode at FFS. My next community was TG which I got invited. I had to leave it because of clan's inactivity. Later, I have joined Euphoria, but I retired two years ago and I'm back now.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans?

• Twisted Gamers - Left
  • Euphoria - Retired

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS Gaming.

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I am learning graphic designing as well and managed to do some design-works linked to servers and some banners beside Shooter.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

Death on Approach has always been a strong team and recently keeps improving and probably reminds me of old TG. I always wanted to be part of it. I am expecting a team that contains mature players, treated well by all of the clan-roster. I also expect to improve myself personally and as a player to get respected by most of the communities. I have also distinguished how friendly the team-members are and that is what I am actually awaiting. Teamwork and cooperation between the members are one of the main reasons that brought me up here.

Discord ID

Boudi#2991

Any additional information you want to add

If you got any questions or wanna see some of my designs, feel free to contact me using discord.

Hey,

Thanks for having interest in joining our clan. However, the voting poll did not turn out too well for you. You received a mix of Yes and No votes. Therefore, the leadership has decided to decline your join request.

Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks if still interested.