#Donat1k's Join Request

#Donat1k!

Introduction

My nickname is #Donat1k, i'm 17 years old and i live in Russia.

Your MTA history

I started playing gta in the year 2015, first I started on a Dayz free room servers then I got bored  so one day I decided to find something else. This is how I found myself on ffs I first started on the PTP mode but then it bored me more than anything so I went on different mode and I have the most hang with the shooter and DM on which I have been playing for a while until now. From time to time I also play on other servers with various modes.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Chamber-of-Emptiness

Paradoix

NightDevil'Z

Rest In Peace

Fucking Xtreme

Code "Sierra" [CW Manager]

zNation

Revolution Gaming

Genocide

Next Revolution

Death on Approach

Zero-Fear! [Trial]

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS

3R

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

WSF 2 Quarter Finals [2019] (Badly played, could possibly win the tournament (perhaps))

I also edited videos and made frag movies (not very good). Which can be viewed on YouTube or on ffs forum. In addition I find myself a good shooter player who could greatly help the team to develop as an entity. In addition to that I know how to have a very good team work with my teammates I find that I could be a great help to this clan.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

Well, I want to join this clan because there are a lot of players I know. I find that it is the best clan for me, I do not see myself in another clan than this one because in this clan there reigns a pleasant and fun atmosphere, everyone tolerates almost like a family. I really wanted to help this clan with clan wars and tournaments, but unfortunately everything went wrong. I hope you will give me a chance again. After all, thanks to this clan, I learned to play the deathmatch and the hunter, and also my skills as a shooter have grown.

(I also wanted to thank ciffon, but I think it's not worth it)

Discord ID

Donat1k#4082