Leo's Join Request

leosS

OR6yLFk.png

n4tLQ3K.png

Introduction: Hi all, my real name is Leo, I'm 18 and living in Argentina, Buenos Aires, Moreno. I'm a fan of videogames and I'm playing such an  amount of videogames (in Sega,PS1,PS2,PS3) since 2005. I was a fan of GYM rutine but due to this big problem about Coronavirus I stopped going there. I'm really a active person which doesn't likes to sleep that much amount of time and likes to enjoy life instead.

Your MTA history: I have been playing MTA since 2013 around. First servers was such a amount of gamemodes like; Freeroam - Race - Zombiemode - Roleplay and more. Passed 2 years and I could met FFS Gaming which was one of the greatest servers back then. Registered there in 2015 and still couldn't stop playing.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?: Of course I was, in;

XtremeRacersZcool (DM clan) (2019)

Fucking_Xtreme (DM clan) 2018)

NewStylePotential (DM clan) (2015 and joined back in 2018)

Pursuit Breakers (HP clan) (2018)

All-As-One (Stuntage clan) (2017)

Zero Gravity (HP clan) (2018-2019)

Physion's Rave Cave (Overall clan) (2020)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?: Only FFS gaming.

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?: I'm only a good player in the server. I'm having rank 5 since I'm a player overall, but nowadays I'm more focus in DM arena.

I also know some basic steps from Photoshop CS6, such as making desings with texts and stuff.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?: I saw a special thing about this clan which some of them are his mature level towards players, and his amount of good/skilled players which are here. The tag itself is really good as well as the clan's name and his colour. Also the achievements DoA got during his creation is really impressive for me.

Discord ID: ! 𝓛𝓔𝓞#4892

Any additional information you want to add: I was a overall player in FFS Gaming, but since some days I have decided to focus in DM and growing up there as a professional DM OS player. I'm currentlying enough active and learning alot, and I'm really honest that I'm getting good by the time. Joining a DM clan like this would motivate me even more to keep with my achievement, which is to being one of the professionals DM players.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining our clan. The effort put in your Join Request is well appreciated, as well. However, the voting poll has not turned out too well for you. In fact, majority of our members don't know you quite well, therefore, your application is denied.

You can try again in 2 weeks if still interested.