Monster's Join Request

monster

Introduction:

My in game nickname is Monster and I am 24. I live in Istanbul/Turkey and I am Mechanical Engineering student.

Your MTA history:

Well.. My mta journey started at 2010. First of all I started playing in a RPG server named SAES:RPG in (2010) and I continued playing there for 1 year. Then I started race mode with my friend's suggestion. His nickname Wolverine(u guys maybe remember him from SD.) So I started my race mode career in DDC in (2011) I made most of my friendships in this time. To be honest I was a bad kiddo for the first 1-2 years :D cuz I joined and left too many clans that I can't even mention all clan names. In (2012) Winter me and my cousin(Arcellius) decided to open a new clan.(SD) shortly after the clan was created we dominated DDC for years I can say. Next year I joined FOTL (2013) According to an old rule on DDC, you could be a fotl member and manage your own clan at the same time. I think I played in FOTL for 2 years. Then FOTL closed cuz the leader moved to another server. We(SD) made our first official clan war outside the server in 2017 versus xrz. Maybe many of you recognized me after that clan war. Then I left SD

in (2018) cuz of clan inactivity and I joined MAD. I had my hardest times this period because I came back after a long period of inactivity. It took a little longer to get used to the game. I had good time in MAD but I decided to leave when the clan is inactive. And I joined Korn by a old friend's request in (2019) I had good time there with turkish friends :D but sadly the clan closed yesterday by Aston's announcement. Well this is my short boring story. Thank you for taking your time to read my story.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

|0Z| -closed

International Team |INT]  - left

The Panic Industry [TPI]  - left

Energy Pearl |EP| - left

Notorious Boys Overtaking -nBo- -closed

Firestarters Of The Land [FOTL]  -closed

Skilled Drifters |SD|(I was the leader of SD I spent my most of time here like 7 years. Maybe u wonder why i left sd, cuz it was a dead clan and decided to leave) - left

Mafioso Auto Drivers [MAD]  - left

Knights Of Red Night [Korn]  - closed

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

I usually play in my first server DDC and sometimes in FFS.

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

Well I dont have such achievement and scripting skills but I am a well known WFF player :D

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

-Some friends wanted me to jr here and to be honest if i get accepted, this will be my first os clan. But ofc I'd like to help both DM and OS team.

Discord ID:

-G1UVE#6511