JokeR's Join Request

JoKeR

-Introduction

My name is Mootaz , i'm 14 years old living in Tunisia , kram . my in-game name is JoKeR , i study in a school  called JAHED and next year i will join High School , i have two sister called Cyrine and Sarrah they are older than me

-Your MTA history

in 2015 i bought my first pc it was poor so i played cs 1.6 as the first game of my gaming carrer then i bought other pc and i installed GTA SA and some other games But those years were without internet , then in 2016 my father bought an internet it was really low so i couldn't play any online games , until 2017 that year was my favorite year , i bought my own internet and in the same year my friend sended me a message advicing me to install a game called MTA , he said its like GTASA but online ,  i was happy to discover a new game so i downloaded it , my first server was FFS by the same friend invite and i started with PTP then i changed to DMOS , a few years later i decided to discover new servers and new modes so i installed RPG-zombie-Race server .

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Yes,

Assest of Skills

Time To Shine

Emberes Crew (currently)

Non-Ame Riders

-In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

i actually play on FFS , FOXX and SKC to make my Race skills better .

-Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

Honesly no , but i'm learning a little bit of mapping skills .

-What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

as my eyes see DOA is the perfect clan for me , it haves respectful members , skilled , helpfull , friendly ... and i'd like to play cws with you guys and have fun !

-Discord ID

NoMercy#6262

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Thanks for having interest to join our clan. However, the voting poll did not turn out so well for you. You've received mostly negative and neutral votes. Therefore, your join request is denied for now.

If still interested, you're free to try again in 2 weeks.