Kamen's join request

Kamen

Hello everyone,

In this post I am going to write my join application to DoA. [10 minute read]

Introduction

(In-game name, age, location, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us)

My name's Kamen and I am 22 years old. I am originally from Bulgaria but I moved to the UK 3 years ago. I study computer science and I'm supposed to get my Masters degree next summer.

Your MTA history

I have been in the game since 2009. Lots of ups and downs during that time. I am going to post my full story for the sake of the question, but feel free to skip this in case you lose interest.

[copied and finished]

I've been playing this game since 2009 so the history is quite long. I started out thanks to my cousin who introduced me to the game. At first we used to play in DD and/or freeroam servers. Eventually I got bored and started looking for a new challenge. My first DM server was EPP I think, then X5, a community lead by TARA at the time. He himself invited me after some time, I was learning quickly, topping them Mini Hards.

Further in time, I went to FoX, today a well known racing community. I enjoyed the time there, but eventually people changed and I went to pS, a small team lead by Rextox. We were powerful but I think the members moved to TG and the team closed. Then I found the Czech community SMT, I joined them but the laziness of the leadership forced me into double-clanning (I played a few clanwars for Emp with FiNN and Ekrem I remember) Obviously I left SMT, and it was about time I visit DDC. I joined their best clans back in 2012(nBo (with Shokkz) and RcR (lead by Royce), which both got closed), and when OP split and created their own community with the leadership of WhiteWarrior, (aka WW) I went with them. It was closed shortly after unfortunately, so I decided to go somewhere safe.

TG it was later that year. I joined them, had an amazing time with them legends. However, I was then invited by Leo and Mandy to reopen OP. It ran well but not for too long as I think we expected we'd have more time to dedicate to lead a team. Also the atmosphere was not the same as under WW. Then it was time to switch communities again. I went to the growing at the time ffs. I was accepted and promptly kicked which could be vastly discussed.

Later in 2014, Boost (NL) offered me a leadership position in the brand new SoR. I was inactive so it brought me back in the game. Not long after he decided to leave so I was gone with him. I went back to DDC and this time joined FOTL. There I lead the OS team, got invited to the Allstars(a small group of the best players in DDC) and organized Relegation Tournament (RT, which is today known as lucky seven (L7)) . Overall, quite enjoyable moments I had there. I left it at some point to try to rejoin ffs but I did not succeed.

I was then looking for a friendly atmosphere rather than competitive and I found the best team that will ever exist for me - MAD. It was lead by mature people from Monday to Thursday, and the rest were the funniest times I ever had. From selfies in ambulances to sending dildos as birthday gift, it was a time I will never forget. I grew up with them, nearly 4 years I spent with them. Unforgettable time. I left because I felt like I needed some sort of a change due to real life happenings. After a few months, I considered my options and went for XpR as it was one of the strongest teams in the game at the time. Had a great time there honestly but unfortunately it came to an end quite too soon. Year is now 2020 and here am I looking for a team once again.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

(Please include reasons why you left or were kicked)

Xtreme Five |X5| -> member -> team closed (2010)

Red FoXes =FoX= -> member, reports' manager -> left due to significant roster changes (2011)

Pure Skills pS~ -> trial -> team closed (2011)

Serious Masters Team [sMT] -> DM co-leader, map fixer, reports' manager -> left because the team was stagnant (2011-12)

Twisted Gamers -|TG|- -> member, map tester -> left to reopen OP (2012-13)

Over Powered [OP] -> member, clanwars' manager -> team closed (2013)

For Fuck Sake -ffs- -> trial -> kicked based on abusing reports (2013-14)

Squad of Revolution SoR! -> leader -> left due to significant roster changes (2014)

Firestarters of the land [FOTL] -> OS leader, map tester -> left to try to rejoin in a changed ffs team (2014-15)

Mafioso Auto Drivers [MAD] -> council position, DM and OS manager -> left to look for a new challenge (2015-19)

Xtreme Pro Racers |-XpR-| -> trial -> kicked based on racism reports (2019)

Community teams include:

DDC: (I do not recall the meaning) -RcR- (2011),

ffs: Sirius Bauss, Essence of speed, The Liberators, Fap-Friends, currently in Fucking Xtreme

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

Consider yourself lucky if you find me but if you happen to, it would be around ffs servers.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Scientists from the university of California discovered that I am the MTA version of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Laugh now, it's a joke, but there are many similarities if you actually know Zlatan and myself. People tend to know me for a lot of good stuff but also a lot of bad stuff. My ego is too high at times but I dont think it's necessarily a bad feature of me. I am very easy to talk to however my speeches could turn into nonsense real quick. I have my own achievements that you are about to see but I am obviously not the best. I have loads of experience in the game hence there's every likelihood that I would be able to help the team improve in any field desired.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

I have always seen this team as well organised. I remember you privided help for the Balkan team during the World cup which made me a great impression. In all honestly, I don't know much about the insides of the team apart that you are playing oldschool in which I am also interested in. There are individuals that I know in the current roster that I would like to (re)unite with.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

My favorite question. Please excuse the design, it took hours to get it to this point alone.

2012      2013      2014     
WFF 5 -> Semi-finalsAmbitious & Relentless -> Final, 2ndWFF OS 4 -> Quarter-finals
WFF 6 -> Final, 4thWFF 8 -> Final
WFF 7 -> Quarter-finalsWFF 9 -> Semi-finals
The best FOTL newcommer (semi-annual poll) -> 2nd [1]
The best FOTL member (monthy poll) -> 3rd [2]
WFF 11 -> Quarter-finals [3]Country Cup -> Semi-finals with ROTW#2, 3rd MVPLucky Seven: Season 2 -> 3rd with MAD, 7th MVP
Organiser of Relegation Tournament [RT][WFF] MAD 15 - 5 TPI -> 13 wins, <insert pic>Lucky Seven: Old School - Tour 2 -> 3rd with 24
Relegation Tournament -> Final stage with MAD[WFF] MAD 11 - 9 FBi -> 9 wins, <insert pic>WFF OS 7 -> Quarter-finals
Mr.Pro Annual DDC award -> 3rd [5]WFF 14 -> Quarter-finals
WFF 15 -> Quarter-finals
[WFF L7 OS] MAD 79 - 61 DDC -> 9 wins [6]
Lucky Seven: Old School - Tour 4 -> 8th MVPWFF OS 9 -> Semi-finalsL7 OS Tours 1-22 -> 5th
WFF OS 8 -> Semi-finalsL7 Tours 1-39 -> 20th
WFF 17 -> Quarter-finalsDraft 1-25 -> (played 11, won 1, top 6 in 9)
[WFF L7 OS] MAD 102 - 38 -> 10 wins [7]Draft OS 1-68 -> (played 21, won 4, top 6 in 12)
Ex-Member of DDC Allstars

MAD personal stats
2016-2018      2019      Notes
Clanwars -> 64Clanwars -> 16[1] https://imgur.com/T0xQ7FW
MVP -> 23MVP -> 4[2] https://imgur.com/joDAUQt
Maps won -> 203Map wins -> 4[3] https://imgur.com/IIKo24U
L7 points -> 20[4] https://imgur.com/NeGyz9D
L7 average -> 7[5] https://imgur.com/aZnzxZZ
Draft points -> 1574[6] https://imgur.com/kvNMUKA
Draft average -> 121[7] https://imgur.com/ESbwIdU

Every line in the list above I am fairly certain I can prove, message me if needed.

Needless to say my most successful years have been with MAD.

What do you expect from us?

Friendly atmosphere most importantly. Anything further than that would be a bonus. Someone famous once said that expectations are the first step to disappointment so I tend not to expect much from this world.

Discord ID

I will create one should this application succeed.

Any additional information you want to add

(optional)

I will give this a pass for now.

In conclusion, I sincerely hope you read all the way down to this point, truly grateful if you have. Thank you for the time I shall see you soon.

Best regards,

Kamen

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

With some debating going on, we've decided to give you a chance. Therefore, your join request has been accepted.

Discord ID

I will create one should this application succeed.

Please create a discord account and send your ID to me, probably on skype.