DANXTR's Join Request

DANXTR

Introduction.

Hi, my name is Danil, in game my nickname DANXTR. I from Russia.

Your MTA history.

I first entered the MTA in 2013, then a friend called me. We played on all kinds of drift servers, later I was looking for servers and I found a server like FFS, it all started with this, at first I played racing, frankly it didn’t work out very well for me, then I decided to switch to DD, and with from that very moment I started playing a lot on FFS, and in general, I played clan wars on DD outside FFS, there were a lot of victories and just as many creatures, after which I got tired of DD and I decided to switch to Shooter, frankly speaking to me really liked this mode. And to this day, I only play Shooter.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

I will list only shooter clans:

Sk-Shooter kings(left, inactive)

Code Sierra(kicked, killing teammates on clan war)

No limit (Left, inactive)

Chamber-Of-Emptiness(kicked, bad behavior)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS GAMING, 3R

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Most of my time I play in the shooter arena, I think I can help the clan in clan wars in shooter, tournaments and so on.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

This clan has a couple of my friends and acquaintances. In general, I have long wanted to try myself in the official Shooter clan, play clan wars, tournaments.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

No i have nothing, but I strive for this.

What do you expect from us?

I expect that I would have more friends, more communication, and victories!

Discord ID

DANXTR#7386

Any additional information you want to add

I hope for a positive answer. Thanks for attention.

Hello,

Thanks for having interest to join our clan. Both Oldschool and Shooter join requests are currently closed. Therefore, your Join Request is now denied. There is no particular date when the join requests will be open again, though.

You are free to make an application once the join requests are open again.