Vitinhu Join Request

Vitinhu

Introduction

Hello my name is Vítor, My nickname in game is Vitinhu, i'm 17 years old, i alive on brazil with my parents

Your MTA history

My mta history start in 2012 when i join in ffs for curious, then i love what i played (OS), and since it i was improving my skills, and then comes a new mode, hunter, i was already familiar with playing hunter so it was easy to improve my skills, and in start of 2018 i got invited to join in DoA, and i accept it, when the DoA was backing for be the better i was there, but 2 months later i joined i got problems on my pc, and then i stop for 1 year and 8 months, then i back and now i'm here trying back to my 2nd family ;)

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Xtreme Racers zCool - Left [ Got problems with nomercy ]

Nab Team - Left [ Left cuz was closing ]

Death On Approach - Left [ because my pc was broken and it was impossible for me to fix because the money was alot]

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS Gaming

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

i'm not different with no one, i think if others applicants is trying join it's because they admire the clan for the way they treat members, and i'm here for help in everything i can, in cws, events and tournaments, i'm a OS player and HUNTER player maybe i can help too in hunter's CWs

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

like i said at up, i see DoA not just a clan and yes a family, cuz i was there and I was very well treated and everyone gave me a trust for being better and improve my skills, i guess the best clan i can join is there, and i'm not saying that just for try win a point for join, i'm saying that because i know how are being part of this family

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

I played l7 os for DoA in 2018

I pass to 1/8 in wff

I played alots of cws for xrz and nt in ffs too

What do you expect from us?

I expect from DoA never giveup and stay on this moment, stay being the best clan in mta and stay being a big family whos everyone want be part of this family. Thanks for read and sorry for take your time :) <3 love ya

Discord ID

Vitinhu #1690

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna have to deny this for now considering most of the clan doesn't know you. Out of all the members who participated in the poll (which was a good bit of people actually), only 2 members were able to give 'yes' or 'no' votes. Most others couldn't make a vote. Some said they couldn't vote because they don't know you well enough yet. It may be due to making a join request only a few days after you came back.

If you'd want to join us, I'd suggest trying to get to know (and talk to) .:DoA:. members a little more. You're free to post another join request in a month if you like.