YaCo's join request

YaCo

Introduction

My name is Yacine, I'm 20 years old and i'm from Algeria.

Your MTA history

I've been playing MTA ever since 2014, in few randomly chosen servers. Apart from enjoying other game modes I fell for Shooter, eventually interest grew bigger, so did my skills. At the beginning of 2016 I found out about such server as FFS Gaming and began playing on it.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Zero-Fear (ZF') [Left, clan went inactive]

zNation (zN) [Left, lost activity]

Code "Sierra" same reason: [Left, lost activity]

Hall of KingZ (HoK|) [Left, clan was closed]

Royal Family (//R) [Left, lost activity]

Chamber-of-Emptiness (coE|) [Currently]

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS Gaming

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I am loyal, skilled and experienced shooter player with common goals as current DoA shooter team. I can offer my attendance in following clan wars, whether they are official or not. I also believe, that my presence in this clan will develop shooter squad, team will be growing not only in figuratively, but in question direct meaning.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

Major part of the current members are also in the same team I am and our teamwork is way better than with any other group of players, that kind of pushed me towards applying.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

I have won a lot of clan wars versus opposing teams that consists of professional/experienced players. But unfortunately I haven't had actual experience on tournaments, because it was affected by lack of time due to studying.

What do you expect from us?

I expect to have a great time with players I am already familiar with and meet a bunch of new ones.

Discord ID

YaCo#3205

Hey,

You've received a mix of Positive/Neutral votes. However, the shooter team in our clan would be more than glad to have you here. Therefore, we've decided to give you a chance. Accepted.

On this note, we're closing Shooter Join Requests, as well.

Happy New Year!