Zeta's Join Request

Zeta

Introduction

(In-game name, age, location, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us)

: My Name is Fares , I'm 19 Years old , From Egypt (Alexandria) i love cars so much  and like sport so much as (Athletics)

Your MTA history : I started to play mta in 2011 in random server's like Saur and more  then i searched into more servers: and i found ffs gaming in 2014 ,i play alot in ffs and its the only server for now.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

(Please include reasons why you left or were kicked)

: Offical was RAGE. (closed)

unoffcial NAB Team (CW manger left)

Asset of Skill (Leader) currently

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play? : Only FFS Gaming

I'am friendly person and i can be helpful in ClansWars nothing to say more...

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

Actually DoA is very special clan for me. Active team, Skilled and i need to be part of that skilled Team and i know most of DoA members and i will be better in DoA

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

i didn't play any tournaments yet

What do you expect from us?

I expect have a good time inside the clan

Discord ID

Zeta#4772

Thnx for Reading my jr

Join Requests are only closed for OS applicants. Shooter and other applicants can still apply.

As far as I'm aware, you are mainly playing Oldschool, so this statement is valid for you. Oldschool applications are closed for an unknown period of time. Meantime, any join request to be posted before opening our OS recruitment window again will be declined immediately.