Skumby's Join Request

Skumby

Introduction

Hello,my name is Skumby i'm 19 years old and im coming from small city Ruma in Serbia

Your MTA history

My MTA history started back in 2014 on a small shooter server MShost.I was playing there for a year and a half something like that,pretty much server had around 15 up to 20 players per day so playing againts same players everyday and doing same thing over and over became boring since there weren't clan wars back then.Since i was quite bored while playing MTA i decided to make small pause and switch to SAMP with my irl friends.After almost a year of inactivity I received a message from an old friend, he asked me to give MTA another chance.So on the 02.12.2017. my MTA career started again on FFS gaming server.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Official clans:

HoK - Hall of Kingz [CW Manager] [Closed, Founder left MTA]

Community Clans

//R - Royal Family [Closed]

ZF' - Zero Fear [Left, inappropriate former Leader behaviour]

cS - Code Sierra [Kicked, conflict with Founder]

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS gaming

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Well, my personality is the only thing that makes me different from others, I'm also a guy who loves good atmosphere and enjoys joking all the time. I'm pretty loyal and mature person, maybe sometimes a bit annoying, but all of that makes my personality. My 5 year MTA experience says a lot about me in general, I'm GK/Jump shooter player, as a stubborn guy I never give up and im giving my best in every Clan War, so that makes me progress every single day.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

DoA is an old and mature clan as far as I can see, I already know some people in this clan, therefore that brings me here. There's no any special reason, but I was considering about writing application towards this clan for some time already, because of mature and loyal players.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

I have won good amount of shooter Clan wars in my mta history (1v1's 2v2's and 3v3's). I'm guy who easily fits everywhere and communicate  with everyone, so that makes me good team player. I had opportunity to play some Shooter tournaments, but never played one, because of selfishness of my team.

What do you expect from us?

Nothing special,just mature and good teammates,good fun and of course to be accepted with all my disadvantages and andvantages

Discord ID

Skumby#9052

Best regards,Skumby