Canky's Join Request

Canky

Introduction

Hey, I am Canky i am 19 years old and live with my family in Austria, I am currently a student of machine/car engeering in Steyr, in my free time I play Computer Games and work on my graduation work which is "producing engine parts for replica of Siegfriend Marcus Wagen" (yes its a car from 1890ish)

Your MTA history

I started playing MTA towards the end of 2012, I played for almost 1 year in Team-NeO server and basically loved the "DM" maps I got banned later on for using shortcuts. I quit MTA after that for some time and returned to the game and played in a server called ~xD| I joined that clan and made my first experiences with ClanWars the clan closed 7-8 months later. At that time DoA opened which had members of Team-NeO and I saw my friends being there so I decided to apply I got accepted but Clan closed few weeks later because of inactivity. I've been playing on TG Server ever since I managed to join TG on October 2015 after 1 great year I decided to leave because it was going downhill and there was nothing I could do. I moved to ffs server joined xRz but left few months later because it wasn't a atmosphere for me, later on I rejoined DoA after its reopen I took part on individual(WFF OS) and clan(L7OS) events. I left DoA 1 year later after some disagreement. I continued playing on ffs server and decided to join MAD, I've been in MAD for 2 years after talking with other leaders we have decided to make MAD a non-MTA-related clan and it still remains as a family where people are around the world talk to each other.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

~xD| Xtreme Diversion - CW Manager - Closed

.:DoA:. Death on Approach - Leader/CW Manager - Closed/Left

-|TG|-Twisted Gamers - Member - Left

~xRz~Xtreme Racers zCool - Member - Left

[MAD] Mafioso Auto Drivers - Leader - Clan is not MTA related anymore.

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

I am mainly active in FFS server

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I can say I am very experienced since I've been playing this game for 6 years now I don't know if there is something else worth to mention I am different at. I can help in ClanWars and just be the fun factor in clan (eventually pain the ass)

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

Well I know DoA, very close the members are close friends so the " Fam " feeling won't be missing, it's not a clan depending on the Events of other communities like almost half of current clans.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

I have a lot of experience in "Leading" and "ClanWars" area. I won/lost a lot of ClanWars sadly still no MVP which is a shame xd. 3 times Semi-Finalist in WFF OS if worth mentioning.

What do you expect from us?

a friendly and funny atmosphere in Clan which seems to be most important thing in a clan actually.

Discord ID

#2967Canky'

Hey,

Despite the past incidents, we appreciate that you want to join the same path with us once more.

I have a few questions, though. What made you apply for us again, if we had 'disagreements' in the leadership? On top of that, what made you come back to the game, if you had a leaving thread made on a specific community forum? Be honest.

Hi again, uhm it's been actually exactly 2 years since that "disagreement" I think I changed a lot as a person with the time and obviously the thoughts change too which made me see what actually was important. I didn't forget where I came from and some people tend to return where they actually had the better time.

coming to your second question, leaving is sadly not so easy, (although I always said to others leaving is almost impossible)  I managed to uninstall the game but my eyes were still searching it on my desktop and when you asked me to play the semi final I just installed without hesitation and thought I don't have to take responsibility about the clan I was in anymore so why not try to enjoy the game as far as it goes.

Hello, Applicant, thank you for taking your time and making a join request and showing interest into joining Death on Approach once again. First of all, lets get the formal things done, then lets focus on other things.

I must admit that the join request application is, in my opinion, great and long enough for members to get to know you. I have read everything over and over again from "Hey" to "#2967Canky'". I have been waiting for this day, to be honest, ever since, to shred this application to atoms. I wish you good luck with your graduation work and hope you get a job as fast as possible (hopefully I understood you right).

I see you have been in many clans and had important roles in them but every time something happened and you left the clan.

-How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I can say I am very experienced since I've been playing this game for 6 years now I don't know if there is something else worth to mention I am different at. I can help in Clan Wars and just be the fun factor in clan (eventually pain the ass)

I have been playing this game for 10 years (4 more than you) and I'm the shittiest player around MTA last 8 years, I would say so? You are 'flying' too high all the time and should move with the time. It's almost 2020, the problem with you is that you think of yourself that you are bigger than normal average player and you think you could perform better than he/she/it (it's okay u have your opinion and u are entitled to it). You can help with clan wars? how can you help us with clan wars? we have at the moment the best squad we ever had. I'm 100% sure u can't even get near ANYONE with your 6 years of experience. Jobs for 'fun factor' are taken already, we might notify you when 1 free space opens. Again I don't see you answering the question, it's about DoA, not you or anyone else (why should we take u instead of some "average random player" how can u help HER (DoA) to achieve one step higher or you just wanna come in and brag about how you won matches or what? I just don't see the reason... Just some random bullshit written and hopefully they don't see my truth intention (I'm assuming it's because of Lucky 7 ? and how bad we beat host of tournament?)

-How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Where is the answer? I don't see it.

-What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

Well I know DoA, very close the members are close friends so the " Fam " feeling won't be missing, it's not a clan depending on the Events of other communities like almost half of current clans.

"Well I know DoA" - no you don't lmao. I know DoA the best possible way... How to feed her, what she drinks, what to give her and when she sleeps or when she's awaken and when nobody can stop her in her goal and dreams. Close with members? You mean you KNOW the members or you are FRIENDS with some of our members (hopefully), that is BIG crucial difference. "FAM" role doesn't have anything to do with clan. Someone created it so it shows ex-members or as you said "close friends with clan". For me it's just there so u are not under usual online members and that's it. You're right it's not clan that is depending on other server events because people like that left long ago and are FORBIDDEN to come back until i'm here. Everyone else is just depending on events of other clan and if there would not be any events many of clans would die and couple of them would be left... So i don't see an honest reason for you to join DoA back. I just don't see the REAL reason for joining, it's just something you typed and hoped that nothing is going  happen and you are going to join us once again. No, you're not. Make a valid and a real reason to join and then I'm going to think about it and maybe check it and then decide.

-What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

Where is the answer i don't see it?

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

I have a lot of experience in "Leading" and "ClanWars" area. I won/lost a lot of ClanWars sadly still no MVP which is a shame xd. 3 times Semi-Finalist in WFF OS if worth mentioning.

You are now taking the piss out of me as a leader and clan war manager. You have written a lot of experience in leading and clan wars arena? Are you fucking kidding me and everyone else reading your application?

When you managed DoA in clanwars in other community event in TWO tours DoA had NEGATIVE SCORE with 1 win and 7 LOSES.

1St tournament DoA ended LAST with score of 0 WINS and 3 LOSES in LAST place. with negative score -78?

2nd tournament DoA ended LAST with score of 1 WINS and 4 LOSES in LAST place. with negative score -96?

1st WFF OS after DoA re-opened  u played vs MAD and u LOST ONCE AGAIN with score of 78-62 remember? It was on 26th of January 2018 (the clan war is on youtube). You rushed the clan war with the UNPREPARED team and that lose resulted into collapse of Death on Approach. You left it and approx 4-5 guys left with you and DoA was on brick of closure. You didn't think of consequences, you just left and never looked back and didn't care at all untill DoA recently or in recent months became pretty damn good, don't you think ? You made a mistake which is in my head since that day (I was in another clan thank god I didn't see that otherwise i would deny this application THIS MOMENT). It's true, you won/lost clan wars but you never learned from them, and you will never learn, meanwhile I NEVER lost a clan war with DoA and will never lose it until I'm here. It's not a shame you were not prepared, you thought you are going to beat semifinalists easily and have fun with them. In other words, you have seen FINALS in your head... (read 2nd verse of my 1st answer about your self). You wish to do it the Canky way, not how other members wish for it that's why you don't have a clue about leading, nor clan war management.

What do you expect from us?

a friendly and funny atmosphere in Clan which seems to be most important thing in a clan actually.

There is nothing funny in DoA at the moment. We are focused on many things and goals to achieve in future and most of members are inactive and somehow I'm not sure why you are expecting that, but i'm sure you're expecting to have a taste of Lucky 7, aren't you? No.

For your reply on another Leader Question:

"Hii again" where did you go? everyone says they "changed" as a person just to let others think something happened. If you really had a better time in DoA, you would never ever leave it. Take me as example, if you seek attention on other community, no problem, everybody does that sometime eventually, even me. So you're basically wanting to join back to have good time again, right? Why you didn't step down 2 years ago from leader/cw position if that was too hard for you and you just left then? Or perhaps you didn't realize yourself that the job was too hard for you and you simply got mad because other leaders wanted to remove the burden from your shoulders? And now when everything is in perfect shape, you just wish to comeback so my question is one:

Where the fuck were you all this time when DoA was rebuilding it-self? I'mma tell you, you were in other clans, playing events, having fun and enjoying your leader of OS squad position and CW manager, meanwhile we struggled to gain back some members and to win clan wars with members we HAD compared with now. HARDEST THING for DoA that i DID? was to get Iceberg BACK.

I'm going to let members of DoA decide about application.

Hey Ludi, I am actually happy you brought so many things up I will try to explain everything you asked or mentioned.

About me flying too high, I sadly don't have a major achievement which allows me to fly high it's probably my pathetic sarcasm which is not understood by everyone so can't blame you there. Thinking I am bigger than average players? I am sorry but I never treated a person bad in anyway because I thought I am a bigger personality than him, I surely did argue with people but them being a " lower " player than me was and will never be a way of perspective for me. I can assure you I can come up with much better examples who do that. I don't care if I won't play CWs, whoever the ClanWar manager is can set it up the way he wants. I surely won't argue here who the better player is and who not. No I won't come in and brag about how many matches I won because my ELO is kinda low and I think I am intelligent enough to see the possible answers of opposition if I try brag about my "succes" which is winning CWs with the 15-20pts I scored. (not even a single MVP yet)

I will try to be more specific if you didn't see an answer to the question "how are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow" If it would be high flying like you mentioned before, I would say brag about my "success". I said that I have the experience and can help with anything except the developer/coding side if that's a topic, because there are people who play this game for more years than me and have no other experience than making shortcuts and accepting fast people to their clan. The experience I have? you can see what positions I had in my previous clans and that's surely not without a reason because I was never a leader of my clan it was a gift the founders/leaders gave me and that gift was trusting me on taking that role if I was not successful is another topic people make mistakes it's fine. You shouldn't switch experience with success (Loki: I always see experience as experience #Avengers-InfinityWar)

With "I know DoA" I meant I know the clan the past the bad times the good times the members the conflicts during the 2 years I have been in + the time when OGLOC was a leader too. You don't see the real reason you said, you want me to be honest I was honest when Lukas asked I am writing again ( I think I changed a lot as a person with the time and obviously the thoughts change too which made me see what actually was important. I didn't forget where I came from and some people tend to return where they actually had the better time.)

To your same question to the "What makes you think DoA is different than any other clan" I said it in my JR saying again (it's not a clan depending on the Events of other communities like almost half of current clans) + adding my answer to Lukas again ( I think I changed a lot as a person with the time and obviously the thoughts change too which made me see what actually was important. I didn't forget where I came from and some people tend to return where they actually had the better time.)

Yet again you are switching experience with success, I am sorry I didn't have a squad with experienced players When I asked the members to take part in these 2 tours. I sadly had no motivated members are the same time who would train with me for hours and score major points that made the difference then. But what I did was gaining respect from almost every single clan that got to know us.

Adding a Quote from former xN Leader after a close ClanWar

I won't say DoA surprised me because I don't underestimate my opponents and I think it'll be disrespectul for them. Today we played a sick match with lots of ups and downs from both sides, surely a show for the specs and a nightmare for players from both teams, I respect your team for what you showed today and hope to see you performing even better in the near future. Well played and thanks for the calm match and the good performance!

https://ffs.gg/threads/80042-L7-OS-2nd-tour-DoA-xN-65-75

I can say this was my greatest achievement in DoA

You have now probably the best WFF OS player, 3-4 Top-Class players it's kinda inevitable now isn't it? The wins should come now. The ClanWar against MAD wasn't rushed it was planned atleast 1.5 weeks before what I didn't count with is 2 players saying they won't be able to come we could win that ClanWar but it went wrong  for some members, also the opposition had a Kamen who would score 30+. About me leaving? I didn't leave because we lost I think I explained it to you a long time ago. I was demoted after that ClanWar from my Leaders position the other leaders thought that would be the best which I did not understand at that time because I actually had 70% of clans responsibility on my shoulders and I felt like my work was not appreciated, did I make mistakes? Obviously. Why would they demote me then. You are leader now too, put yourself to that situation how would you feel? But I got over it now. after leaving I told everyone to stay, everyone. but I can't and shouldn't affect their decision regarding this.

You said you don't see a proper reason for me to join back, I don't know if what I wrote before will give you a proper reason. and if that's a still a "NO you'r not." So be it.

with funny atmosphere I mean like fun between members joke around have fun in-game etc ofc I would understand if there is nothing funny If it was the taste of Lucky 7 I could still assemble a squad for it but it isn't it....

I did have the better time back then yes but when you have a broken heart and if you had an authority over your members it's hard to stay it's very hard.Where I have been for 2 years? I sadly couldn't do anything I obviously wasn't welcome anymore I looked around and joining MAD was one of the best decision the people were and still are nice people talking about life not giving a fuck about a ClanWar being lost or anything It was the same warm feeling I had in DoA way back when.

It actually seems like you've been waiting for this moment and I am glad you got it, to clarify things more I am not like the player you think I am, well... you know who I am.

About me leaving? I didn't leave because we lost I think I explained it to you a long time ago. I was demoted after that ClanWar from my Leaders position the other leaders thought that would be the best which I did not understand at that time because I actually had 70% of clans responsibility on my shoulders and I felt like my work was not appreciated, did I make mistakes? Obviously. Why would they demote me then.

I was considering for a long time if demoting you was the best possible thing we could've done back then. I think it was, let me point out why. Perhaps we didn't clarify enough why you were demoted. We felt like you couldn't handle the responsibilities you had at that time, which were leading and clan-war managing simultaneously. Me and Wolf thought that taking one of them away and taking the burden from your shoulders should perhaps help you to concentrate on another task instead. No, we did appreciate your work towards the clan growth at the very beginning of the latest re-open. Yes, basically nobody else was taking care of the clan at that time besides you, which is my bad. As you saw, your departure kick-started my, as leader's, responsibilities and without these consecutive actions, I doubt we would stand where we are today. I'm not trying to point out which side is guilty, just saying what outcome we got out of it, even though both sides could've acted slightly more different and no drama would've happened.